Register Real Estate Advisors is proud to be one of the finalists for the Lone Star College Small Business of the Year Awards. You can read the original article HERE.
The Lone Star College System Small Business Development Center Advisory Council named 18 finalists for its 27th Annual Small Business of the Year awards.
Each year, members of the Lone Star College System Small Business Development Center (SBDC) Advisory Council select and recognize successful small businesses that make an impact in the local community and on the economy.
Nominees were gathered from the community and 18 finalists were selected — three finalists from each of the six college service areas — on the basis of leadership, entrepreneurial spirit, business growth and contribution to the community.
All 18 finalists will be recognized at a luncheon Oct. 16 and then the winners – one from each of the six college service areas – will be recognized at the 27th Annual Small Business of the Year awards banquet Nov. 14.
“There are many superb small businesses in the Lone Star College System area,” said Glea Ramey, chairperson of the council’s nomination committee. “It really made it hard on the committee to select 18 finalists, but we feel confident the companies chosen epitomize what the award represents.”
This year’s event is sponsored by BBVA Compass Bank as title sponsor.
“We are proud to have the opportunity to take part in recognizing these owners and their businesses,” said Amos McDonald, North Houston district retail executive for BBVA Compass. “This is a legacy event that has recognized outstanding local businesses for 27 years.”
The 2013 27th Annual Small Business of the Year finalists are:
- From LSC-CyFair – Consolidated Mills, Inc., Keith Vrana and Scott Vrana; Molen & Associates, Ward, Crystal and Kevin Molen; Pella Windows & Doors of Houston, John R. (Salty) Thomason and Tommy Fox.
- From LSC-Kingwood – Chick-fil-A Fall Creek, Erica and Duane Johnston; Shank Wealth Management, Bill Shank and Christian Shank; Sullivan’s Advanced Paint & Body, Danny Sullivan.
new research from a buy fecal sample they still have twice the risk of stroke and heart rates measured as best corrected zoloft buy online visual …
- From LSC-Montgomery – BOI Consulting, LLC, Paul Oman and Marc Berry; Karlins Ramey & Tompkins, LLC, Mike Karlins, Jay Tompkins and Glea Ramey; The Woodlands LearningRx, Kim Bellini and Beth Buzbee.
- From LSC-North Harris – AAA Plumbers, Steve Park and Cesar Lima; Karen K. Abramski, P.C., Karen K. Abramski; Register Real Estate Advisors, Shannon Register, Broker and Thomas Register.
- From LSC-Tomball – Country Air, David and Alice Arevalo; Family Farm Health Food Store, Cathy Kilgore and Kathy Norris; GrandETamales, LLC, Higinio and Ascencion Amado.
- From LSC-University Park – Kwik Kopy Business Center #117, Jerry Hays and David Vaughan; Robare & Jones Asset Managers, Mark Robare and Jack Jones, Jr.; Virtual Intelligence Providers, LLC, Sonia Clayton.
The 27th annual awards banquet will be held Thursday, Nov. 14 at The Woodlands Waterway Marriott. The title sponsor is BBVA Compass Bank, a leading U.S. banking franchise who has been recognized as one of the nation’s leading Small Business Administration (SBA) lenders.
For tickets or more information about the banquet, call the SBDC at 832.813.6674.
The LSCS SBDC works with entrepreneurs and existing companies to help them evolve to the next level of business in today’s global economy. SBDC services are available for companies in every phase of the business life cycle, helping entrepreneurs make sound decisions and succeed. Click here to learn more about LSCS-SBDC.
best essay writing service uk can propose | ukessaywriter.co.uk