Would you like to join a fast growing team? We would love to have you! Below are some of the positions we are looking to fill:
- Realtors – We are looking for multiple realtors. If you are a hard working agent with a reduction in business due to the economy, this is the position for you! We have different commission splits to meet your needs and business goals. If you are looking for change, call me today!
What are real estate professionals saying about RREA?
- Dean Thornton, RREA Agent, “RREA was the company I was looking for and was told didn’t exist. I am very excited to be here. They are on the cutting edge of technology and that’s what I was looking for.”
- Jay Richardson, RREA Agent, “The technology here is a light and laser show.”
- Terry Traylor, RREA’s In-House Lender, “Full of technology and hiring productive agents.”
- Shawn Jones, RREA Agent, “I knew you were doing things a little different here and that you had mastered bringing in internet leads by using social media and blogging and trying tying that into your website. You’ve proven you do bring quality leads on a daily basis….I can provide a better service for my clients.”
- Sheryl Hunter, RREA Agent, “I was so impressed when I walked in. Not only do they know marketing and technology but they know it on a very deep level. As a testimony I get leads.”
- McKinsey Jones, RREA Agent, “I really appreciate all you’ve done for me and helping me start to establish my career at RREA. I really believe that joining RREA was the best career decision I’ve ever made.”
- Liz Hensley, Previous RREA Agent, “OMG, the Google Docs section is amazing! I’m already sending out the homebuyer guide to folks I’ve just started working with. So cool! So organized! Miles above any place I’ve been!”
- Mike Lesmeister, Home Loan Specialists, “Her model has drawn interest among scores of agents in the area who want the tools and knowledge to take their business to the next level, but are just not quite sure how to use them. The training and education she provides will help ensure her agents not only survive, but thrive well into the 21st Century.”
- Patti St. Louis, Exit Realty, “She is a true professional of the industry, she knows what real estate consumers hunger for and she knows the importance of meeting the needs of REALTORS.”
- Kevin Price, Host of CBS Radio’s Price of Business, “She believes it is equally important to train her agents and this new age of consumer buyers. She leads with technology, training, and innovation.”
- Anna Gonzales, First American Title, “Shannon has developed many lifelong loyal customers over the years by keeping her clients best interest in mind and maintaining professional quality service to her clients and there forever changing needs, her extensive real-estate knowledge is respected by her vendors and envied by her peers. Shannon is a true asset to the real estate community.”
- Natalie Henshilwood, Home Warranty of America, “Shannon encourages her agents to utilize the tools available to produce high quality video presentations featuring neighborhoods and listings. Once a video is complete, Shannon then teaches her agents to promote it to an audience by using You Tube, Facebook, Twitter, and Blogging. Shannon continues to lead by example paving a new direction in real estate using tools that even the biggest names in real estate do not have available.”
Contact us today for a confidential interview!
Send me a note below if you are interested or know of someone that is interested in a position.