1. Motto: Auburn Lakes is a beautifully wooded community with a great location.
2. Golfer’s paradise, Auburn Lakes is home to the Willow Creek Golf Club, a scenic championship course.
3. A 500-acre master plan with amenities like golf, tennis, lakes, greenbelt trails, and an active community and recreation center.
4. Great location next to The Woodlands and even closer to everywhere you want to go via I-45, FM 2920 and Hardy Toll Rd.
5. Great builders offering new homes in a wide variety of price ranges, including the gated custom home neighborhood.
6. Klein ISD, a TEA Recognized District. Schools include Northampton Elementary; Hildebrandt Intermediate; and Klein Oak High School.
7. The Club, a full-service tennis and fitness private membership club, offers 12 tennis courts, swimming pools, a fitness center, a restaurant and many more amenities available to Auburn Lakes residents.
8. Auburn Lakes Community Center is a great place where residents of all ages can swim, workout, play tennis, and host events in the spacious clubhouse. As an Auburn Lakes resident you can also enjoy amenities in the neighboring sister community, Northampton.
9. Miles of greenbelt trails where every member of the family can enjoy their favorite mode of exercise from bikes and blades to running shoes.
10. A secluded community with a secure and closely knit atmosphere, combined with the advantage of onsite fire protection.
Description: A 500-acre master-planned community that is densely wooded by a mature pine and hardwood forest. Developer and home builders are working carefully to preserve as many trees as possible. Other distinguishing characteristics include gently rolling terrain and scenic ravines. Upon completion, Auburn Lakes will have more than 1,200 single-family homes in a variety of price ranges. The master plan also includes land designated for commercial development.
For more information contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org