1. Homes are bought by comparison. I have a large inventory at my disposal through MLS while you have an inventory of one.
2. I am very familiar with competitive houses so I can help you position your home well.
3. It is hard negotiating for yourself. I have ltos of experience in writien contracts and can negotiate agressicely on your behalf.
4. Buyers are not always forthright about their financial situation. I insist on pre-qualifying before I even bring you an offer.
5. My lender contacts and mortgage experience help buyers get the financing they need.
6. Most buyers dona��t want to tell the seller why they dona��t make an offer. I can probe the buyer or his agent for that information.
7. Any follow up you do with a buyer can be seen as desperation I follow up as part of my job so that you are not perceived in a compromising light.
8. I can showcase your improvements better so that you dona��t apprea like you are a�?selling.a�?
9. Most sellers who spend their time as a For Sale By Owner end up by listing in the end. A recent NAR survey found that only 11% of sellers nationally ended up selling by owner. Why spend your time and money if in the end you will hire a Realtor?
10. Unqualified buyers can tie up your home. I make sure that doesna��t happen.
11. Personality conflicts with a buyer can get in the way. I comne between the buyer and the seller so that personalities dona��t enter it.
12. Most buyers use a Realtor, which increases the number of buyers who will see your home.
13. I can mobilize my company agents and other area Realtors on your behalf.
14. An NAR survey of recent closed sellers found that Relator-assisted sales brought in 20% more sales price than For Sale By Owner sales.
15. A FSBO sign makes you vulnerable for any curious seeker or unsavory character. When you list, only buyers accompanied by a Realtor will get into your home.
16. Being accessible to show your home limits your personal time and cuts down the available showing time. When you list, your property will be available during normal showing hours and the prostpect will always be accompanied by me or another Realtor.
17. Additional exposure through MLS and the Internet brings you a higher price.
18. I orchestrate the contract-to-closing process, including the appraisal, buyer-loan process, title, inspections, pest control, survey, etc., by taking this burden off of you.
19. I make sure that you are compliant with all laws relating to the sale of your home.
20. I only get paid when I get the job done.
I have access to this information and much more because I am a Realtor and I have obtained the GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute) Designation. This information is from the Texas Association of Realtors Website.
buy pills sample viagra prescription purchase finax Pills buy bactrim for uti