1. Develop a Family Budget a�� Instead of budgeting what youa��d like to spend, use receipts to create a budget for what you actually spent over the last six months. One advantage of this approach is that it factors in unexpected expenses, such as car repairs, illnesses, etc., as well as predictable costs such as rent.
2. Reduce your debt a�� Generally speaking, lenders look for a total debt load of no more than 36% of income. Since this figure includes your mortgage, which typically ranges between 25% and 28% of income, you need to get the rest of installment debt a�� car loans, student loans, and revolving balances on credit cards a�� down to between 8% and 10% of your total income.
3. Get a handle on expenses a�� You probably know how much you spend on rent and utilities, but little expenses add up. Try writing down everything you spend for one month. Youa��ll probably see some great ways to save.
4. Increase your income a�� It may be necessary to take on a second, part-time job to get your income at a high-enough level to qualify for the home you want.
5. Save for a down payment a�� Although ita��s possible to get a mortgage with only 5% down a�� or even less in some cases a�� you can usually get a better rate and a lower overall cost if you put down more. Shoot for saving a 20% down payment.
6. Create a house fund a�� Dona��t just plan on saving whatevera��s left toward a down payment. Instead decide on a certain amount a month you want to save, then put it away as you pay your monthly bills.
7. Keep your job a�� While you dona��t need to be in the same job forever to qualify, having a job for less than two years may mean you have to pay a higher interest rate.
8. Establish a good credit history a�� Get a credit card and make payments by the due date. Do the same for all your other bills. Pay off the entire balance promptly.
pills online where to buy biaxin cheap paroxetine reviews Reprinted from REALTOR Magazine Online by permission of the National Association of Realtors, Copyriht 2005, All rights reserved. http://ullieudhunk.mhs.narotama.ac.id/2018/03/19/anti-depression-pills-snri-list/