Do you know what to look for on your final walk-through when purchasing a home?A� You should have an inspection done on the home during your option period and any agreed upon repairs should have been completed before the final walk-through which is usually the day of or the day before closing.A� Below is an outline to help you as you make your final walk-through.
- Have all agreed-upon repairs been completed?
- Have the sellers removed any contents that are supposed to stay?
- Is the home relatively clean and ready for new occupants?
WALLS, CEILINGS, AND FLOORS
- Are there signs of new damage? (water damage, gouges, stains, etc.)
- Do all light fixtures work?
- Do outlets have power?
bupropion sr price walmart
- Test each faucet. (On/off? Water pressure? Hot/cold water?)
- Check under sinks for leads
- Do all toilets flush properly?
- Are any drains clogged?
- Do they all have screens (if applicable)?
- Do all exterior and interior doors open and close properly?
- If therea��s an electric garage door, is it operational?
- Do all appliances included in the home operate correctly?
- Garbage disposal
- Exhaust Fans (kitchen and bath)
- Ceiling Fans
Has there been any damage to: