I am going to be with you, by your side, through the entire home buying process!
Re-Sale or New Home?
- Resale – Your Realtor writes the contract
- New Home – Builder writes the contract
- Resale – Negotiate contract/negotiate closing costs
- New Home – Negotiate contract / negotiate closing costs / negotiate upgrages
- Resale – Option period 7 to 10 days for inspections
- New Home – No option period,but should have home inspected. opt out or go through and negotiate repairs/money
- Resale – All repairs are fixed, Do walk through to check repairs,
Make sure insurance is in place.
- New Home – Get insurance in place and do final walk through on home
- Resale -Go to Title Company and close, Realtor will get keys
- New Home – Meet at Title Company and sign papers/close, Get keys
* Remember you will not have a payment for one month. Example: Close on March 31st, your next payment will be May 1st.