Thinking about selling your home this Spring? Below is a list of things you’ll want to do before putting your home on the market. When you are ready, give me a call for your free, no obligation, home value report 281-288-3500.
Homeowners always want to know what they can do to fetch top dollar when selling in the Spring. Here is a list that will get you started down the right path.
– Remove and donate unwanted items. Re-organize your garage, attic, and storage closets.
– Power wash your driveway, patios, and any exterior brick or siding that needs to be cleaned.
– Clean outdoor lighting fixtures and furniture.
– Clean your gutters and any pine straw that has accumulated on the roof.
– Wipe down your walls and clean all the baseboards in the home.
– Oil all squeaky hinges.
-Thoroughly dust all your bookcases and book shelves by removing everything, cleaning the shelves, then cleaning all items before replacing on the shelves.
– Clean window treatments, shutters, and blinds.
– Redo grout and caulking on bathroom tubs, showers and sinks.
– Steam clean all the carpet and rugs.
Then call me and let’s get your home SOLD! 281-288-3500 sep 18, 2014 – president barack obama signed an executive order thursday that addresses the growing threat of antibiotic-resistant bacterial infections, … All the essay