In Blog

There are mortgage programs that are aimed specifically for foreign nationals moving to the United States.  If you are a foreign national moving to the United States to live in the Houston area, contact RREA’s in house lender to get qualified for a loan specialized to your needs.  Properties that are eligible for foreign national loans are both single family homes and condominiums.  These loans do require at least 25% down payment.  Call RREA today at 281.288.3500 to talk with our in house lender about qualifying and to our Realtors who can help you purchase a home.  Realtors work differently in Texas than in other parts of the world, so talk with a Realtor before you purchase a new or resale home in the states.