Whether you are relocating to Conroe, The Woodlands, or Spring area; Do you need local information? Do you already live here, are stuck in a rut of doing the same thing over and over? Would you like to branch out with new ideas of where to play, shop, or dine? Do you need ideas of where to travel right here within our Lone Star State of Texas? Keep reading! I have just the spot for you to check out that will give you all kinds of ideas.
I confess, I was stuck in one of those do the same ‘ole thing over and over ruts myself. I started my day off with the idea – let’s see what is right here in my area of Montgomery County. I wanted to know what I can do new and then share my learned information. First stop was at the Shenandoah Visitors Center which, by the way, is open 7 days a week 8am-5pm.
Traveling on Interstate 45, Shenandoah is just 35 miles north of Houston and only 20 minutes north from Bush Intercontinental Airport. Shenandoah may be small in population but it makes a Big Impact on the Commercial Development for our entire community in Montgomery County. Just click on the home website for the Shenandoah Visitors Center and you will find tabs of :
- “Where to Shop” – Ideas both locally in Shenandoah such as The Portofino Shopping Center, it also includes “Area Shopping” – The Woodlands Mall, and Old Town Spring. New information to me was The Swim Shop of the Southwest, located inside the CISD Natatorium.
- “Where to Stay” – Shenandoah offers seven hotels.
- “What to Do” – choose from a drop down list of Recreation, Cultural, Entertainment and Sports Facilities.
- “Where to Dine” – some of my favorite Restaurants are on this list, now to try something new …
While inside the Visitors Center located at 19265 David Memorial Drive, Shenandoah, TX 77385 be sure to ask the attendant for local coupons. I am thrilled to have received the coupon book full of dollar savings $ specials to use right here within the home territory! I also picked up pamphlets that give local information:
- Dine – Fine Dining, Fast Food, or something in between in Shenandoah.
- Main Event Entertainment Shenandoah
- Conroe Texas Visitors Guide
- Lake Conroe Event Center
- Market Street The Woodlands
- Current – What’s New and Happening For Visitors in The Woodlands
Those were just some of the local ideas. In addition the Visitors Center is recognized by the State of Texas as a Texas Tourism Information Center because it is stocked with information from across the Lone Star State. This is a good starting point to plan your next road trip!
Now … think about it … it’s time to move and where are you going to live? That’s information I can help you with!