This is a great list for getting your home ready to market. Before you sell, spring clean! It will make all of your marketing and advertising photos look better, too. Buyers love a clean and clutter free home with curb appeal!
- Remove and donate unwanted items, reorganize and clean closets, attic, basement and garage
- Power wash exterior walls, porch floors, deck, patio, driveway and sidewalks
- Clean outdoor furniture and outdoor light fixtures
- Clean out gutters or have new ones installed
- Clean out refrigerator and freezer, making sure to vacuum the grill and coil
- Remove lint from the hose attached to back of clothes dryer
- Vacuum baseboards, walls and ceilings, wipe down walls
- Steam clean carpets and area rugs and upholstery
- Reseal natural stone surfaces (travertine, etc)
- Reseal and repair grout in bathtubs and showers
- Clean window treatments, dust and clean blinds and shutters
- Remove items from all shelves, dust and clean
- Oil hinges
If you need a recommendation for anyone to help you with this list, call me for a referral. And when you are ready to sell your home, give me a call!