Want to know what’s going on in the Spring Lakes Community located just north of Houston, Texas? Here’s an update:
The Spring Lakes HOA Board works hard to maintain the Spring Lakes Community. Below are some of the projects the board has been working on:
• The new playground installation (swings slides, and crawl spaces) is complete! In case you missed it, the new facility is located on Spring Lakes Haven near Morgan Springs (right next to the tennis courts). We hope many more residents will begin to take advantage of the newest amenity.
• New play structure near pool
• New construction has begun on the Angelia lots which were recently purchased – additionally, Angelia has paid all current association fees.
• MUD249 will be repairing damaged screens at the retention ponds.
• The Board is currently working on a hurricane preparedness plan.
• Financial analysis underway as we reach the midpoint to our year.
Want to know buying and selling statistics for the community?
Since January of 2010, 35 homes have sold in Spring Lakes. The average year built of those homes was 2004 and the average selling price per square foot was $65.00. The average home sales price in 2010 was $187,000. It took those homes an average of 113 days to go under contract. The homes averaged at 4 bedrooms and 2,906 square foot.
Currently there are 25 active listings in the Houston MLS for Spring Lakes. Of those homes for sale, three have pools, seven are one stories, and eighteen are two story houses. There are ten houses currently pending under contract. Since June 1st thirteen houses have sold in Spring Lakes.
To learn more about the Spring Lakes Community and see videos and photos, please visit BuySpringLakes.com. You can see all of the current homes for sale in Spring Lakes below. If you know someone that is looking to buy or sell a home in this community please ask them to give me a call or give me their contact information and I would be happy to contact them. Since I live here I specialize in this community and have houses for sale and have sold homes in the subdivision to buyers. I would love the opportunity to earn your business – 832.628.7355.
Spring Lakes Homes For Sale
$205,000 : 25539 Forest Springs Lake, Spring4 beds, 2 full, 1 half bathsListed with Keller Williams Realty Conroe
$255,000 : 25826 Clear Springs Way, Spring4 beds, 3 full, 1 half bathsListed with RE/MAX Integrity
$217,000 : 25550 Forest Springs Lake, Spring4 beds, 2 full, 1 half bathsListed with Near Town Properties
$269,900 : 815 Spring Source Place, Spring4 beds, 3 full, 1 half bathsListed with Champions Real Estate Group
$1,950 : 25922 Indian Springs Way, Spring3 beds, 2 full, 1 half bathsListed with Keller Williams Realty
$234,900 : 25650 Myrtle Spring, Spring4 beds, 2 full, 1 half bathsListed with Fort Worth Texas Real Estate
$265,000 : 25502 Sunflower Springs Court, Spring4 beds, 3 full, 1 half bathsListed with Vesta Real Estate Company
$2,300 : 25835 Coyote Springs, Spring5 beds, 3 full, 1 half bathsListed with Tamborrel Properties
See all Spring Lakes - Spring, TX 77373.
(all data current as of 12/5/2016)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.