Hold a yard sale to reduce the clutter in your home and get rid of items you dona��t want to move.
1. Check with your city government to see if you need a permit or license.
2. See if neighbors want to participate and have a a�?blocka�? sale to attract more visitors.
3. Advertise. Put an ad in free classified papers, and put up signs and balloons at major intersections and in stores near your home.
4. Price items ahead and attach prices with removable stickers. Remember, yard sales are supposed to be bargains, so dona��t try to sell anything of significant value this way.
5. Check items before the sale to be sure you arena��t including something you want by mistake.
6. Keep pets away from the sale.
7. Display everything neatly and individually so customers dona��t have to dig through boxes.
8. Have an electrical outlet so buyers can test appliances.
9. Have plenty of bags and newspaper for wrapping fragile items.
10. Get enough change, and keep a close eye on your cash.
Reprinted from REALTOR Magazine Online by permission of the National Association of Realtors, Copyright 2005, All rights reserve.
clopidogrel cost uk http://mindfulparenthood.org/purchase-eurax/ cheap charboleps