Recently I came across an article that gave the Top 10 Reasons to NOT Stage Your Home to Sell. I thought it was interesting and would like to share with you some of the reasons that sellers use when not staging their home. If you do not stage your home to sell you will probably eventually need to reduce the price, plan for an extended time on the market, and you may not get many buyer showings.
1. We want to test the market for 90 days. And on the 91st day? Price reduction—and 90 days worth of potential buyers who have already eliminated your property.
buy generic drugs best candida fungus ?generic anti fungal medication : best place to get your medications. if you are looking to order anti fungal medications, you have come to the right place. 2. It costs too much money. I have never seen a home where the staging costs would have exceeded the first price reduction. And that doesn’t even factor in the monthly carrying cost of the home.
3. We can’t stage the house, we’re living in it. One common misconception is that staging is only for vacant homes. Every home/condo can be staged, and you can actually live in it after staging.
4. We didn’t have to stage any of the other properties we sold over the years. Yes, once upon a time you could generate three offers by 5 p.m. on the same day your Realtor put the For Sale sign in your yard. Not now. Buyers are picky and they have a lot of homes to choose from.
5. Everyone loves our house so buyers will love it, too. What you, your friends and relatives love about your house may not be what today’s buyer wants. Sellers are often baffled by the feedback they get after showings—amazed that buyers have found things they don’t like about the property.
liberty medical offers medications and blood glucose monitoring tools like … when you order from liberty, your medications will be delivered directly to … 6. We can clean the carpets and declutter without someone telling us how. Yes, you can (and should) do this, but it is a tiny piece of staging. Do you know what separates “clutter” from “asset”? And what about all the other things that staging encompasses, like traffic flows, highlighting architectural features, updating, and appealing to your target market?
7. We have no desire to remove/change our __________________ (wallpaper/mirrored tile/gold faucets/paneling/dated light fixtures…) And neither do buyers. Better to keep your home or be ready to sell at a deep discount.
8. The view alone will sell this place. Then why many months later are these great view homes/condos still on the market? Could it be that buyers want something to go with the view—like a comfortable, move-in ready home?
9. We would rather let the buyers make their own paint/flooring choices. And that equals a price reduction. If buyers do make an offer on your home they will double or triple the cost of these items and reflect that in their discounted offer price—which includes a deduction for the inconvenience.
10. Our home is professionally decorated. A professionally decorated home is tailored to the owner’s particular needs. Does it work for the new buyer’s needs You could see #1 above… BuyWritingEsse.com