These Top 5 Quick Credit Tips from Register Real Estate Advisors (RREA) will help you increase your overall credit score:
5. Never cancel a credit card that is more than two years old. Having a “seasoned” account will help your credit.
4. Increase your maximum allowable credit limit. If you have a credit card that is close to being maxed out, call your credit card company and ask for an increase in your credit limit.
3. Don’t max out your credit lines. Credit Bureaus don’t like that.
2. You should spread out your balances among your credit cards. You want your debt ratio on credit card balances and credit limits to be at 30% or less.
1. Call our in house lender to pre-qualify for a home and find out what your credit score is for FREE!