With all the hype over the Green Housing, you might be wondering how to stop all that junk mail that is delivered to your home. Or maybe you moved to a new house and don’t want to have a “junk” drawer anymore. You will have to complete some forms you can print from websites online. Give it a little time and you should start to see your junk mail stack reducing.
- Add your name and address to the free Do Not Mail registry at www.directmail.com.
- Learn about the junk mail industry and how to keep unwanted mail out of your mailbox at www.donotmail.org.
- Opt out of preapproved credit offers at www.optoutprescreen.com.
- Learn about your direct mail options and keeping your name off mailing lists at www.dmachoice.org.
- At www.catalogchoice.org, you can choose to keep receiving catalogs you enjoy while opting out of others.