1. Any repairs youa��ve requested should be completed. Youa��ll need to obtain copies of paid bills and warranties at closing.
2. Make sure all items remain in the home a�� drapes, blinds, light fixtures, etc.
3. Make sure screens and storm windows are intact.
4. Intercom, doorbell, and alarm are operational.
5. Hot water is working and water pressure is good.
6. No plants or shrubs have been removed from the yard.
7. Make sure you have garage door openers, gate openers, and mail box keys.
8. Manuals for appliances should be in the home.
9. All personal belongings from the seller should be removed.
10. If the home was to be professionally cleaned before closing it should appear to be clean.
Reprinted from Realtor Magazine Online by permission of the National Association of Realtors, Copyright 2005, All rights reserved.