Welcome to this week’s edition of Houston Real Estate Radio!
We have another packed show for you today, guys! Here are some links to some of the topics on the show today. Don’t miss it, the show starts at 2PM on am700 KSEV or streamed live HERE. We are proud to be your voice for Houston Real Estate!!!
We are doing something a little different this week. We are broadcasting from the Woodlands Fall Home and Garden Show this weekend. We are proudle teaming up with Gary Parr with the Energy Savings in the Home Radio Show and Jim Klouck with the Check a Pro Radio Show to cover this event.
The tickets are reasonably priced ($9 at the door, $7 seniors, 12 and under FREE) and it will be open today from 10AM to 6PM. Come to the show and come see us!
Here is a breakdown of the show today:
- Our first guest is Gary Parr, Owner of Energy Home Consultants and Host of Energy Savings in the Home Radio Show.
- Phillip LaGrappe joins us from Wonderful Windows and Siding to discus all of the energy savings to be had from the latest in window technology.
- Stephen Stewart, Owner of Stewart Land Design, joins us to talk about the latest trends in landscaping, backyard living spaces, and pools.
- Tony Wood joins us for a couple of minutes. He is the owner of Texwood Shows and is the man behind the Woodlands Home & Garden Show. You can find out more about the show as well as other locations this will be going on around town at WoodlandsShows.com.
- Check a Pro Joe, Jim Klauck, joins us in our last segment. Check a Pro is a website for contractor and service provider referrals. You can find them at http://checkapro.com. Jim is also the host of Check a Pro Radio on KSEV.
Here is some additional information:
The first segment with Gary Parr with the “Energy Saving in the Home radio Show.”
The second Segment with Wonderful Windows and Siding.
The third Segment with Stewart Land Designs.
The fourth segment with Texwood Shows.
The last segment with Check a Pro.[box size=”large” style=”rounded”]
FREE Home Buyer Seminar
On Saturday, September 1st, 2012, RREA and OnQ Financial will be holding a home buyer seminar at the Mansions at Turkey Creek from 10AM to 12PM. The address is 20919 Birnam Wood Blvd, Humble TX 77338. The speakers will be Laquita Walker from RREA and Jeff Wagner from OnQ Financial.
Hereis a map to the location:[/box]
Don’t forget to ask your real estate question this week to have it answered on the air. Call the 24hr Answer Line at 281.882.8088 or use hashtag #HRER on Twitter! Talk to you next week![box type=”alert” icon=”none” size=”large” style=”rounded”]
Congressman Ted Poe on Houston Real Estate Radio Next Week
We are proud to have Congressman Ted Poe on the show for two segments next week. This will not be a show to miss. Join us next week on AM 700 KSEV or stream it right here.
Congressman Poe is the Congressman for Texas 2nd Congressional District.[/box]
Here are some pictures from yesterday at the show.