What’s your excuse for not buying a home while the interest rates are at all time lows?
1. “I can’t afford a down payment!”
With FHA, buyers can purchase with only 3.5% down. With VA, buyers can purchase with zero down.
2. “It’s less expensive to rent!”
Not with interest rates this low!
3. “I don’t have perfect credit!”
Just because you have a few dings on your credit report doesn’t mean you won’t qualify for a mortgage.
4. “Now is not the time to buy!”
There may never be a better time to buy!
5. “I can’t fit a mortgage into my budget!”
Call a lender and find out for sure.
6. “The mortgage process is intimidating!”
Buying your first home should be exciting, not frustrating. Your RREA Realtor and in-house lender will work together to get you through the process without the headaches!