- The tax credit is available for first-time home buyers only.
- The maximum credit amount is $8,000.
- The credit is available for homes purchased on or after April 9, 2008 and before
November 31, 2009.
- Single taxpayers with incomes up to $75,000 and married couples with incomes up to $150,000 qualify for the full tax credit.
- The tax credit does not have to be repaid.
Purchase a home now and take advantage of a tax credit of up to $8,000.00!A� This is a new benefit that makes it easier for you to buy your first home.
Learn more details from your Realtor or visit
FederalHousingTaxCredit.com. benzaclin sale http://authorbobodoley.com/how-much-hyzaar/