Shannon’s New Year Top 10 List: Reasons to Buy a Home
10. Homeowners who don’t itemize their taxes can deduct property taxes from their federal income.
9. New Home Buyers can use their tax credit up to $7,500.00. This can mean cash in your pocket.
8. The New Home Buyer tax credit is only going to be available until June 30, 2009. What are you waiting for? This is a no interest loan that gets paid back over 15 years. It’s the nicest thing your Uncle Sam has ever done for you!
7. Interest rates are still moving south. Rates are very low.
6. You don’t have to be a first time homeowner to use this tax credit. You can qualify if you have not owned a principal residence in the past three years.
5. Get your homeowners tax exemption.
4. It’s the number one savings plan for families in the United States. More so than 401K’s or the stock market.
3. The pride of homeownership…enough said!
2. Renting just pays someone else’s mortgage.
1. Home prices in Texas haven’t been this low since the 1980’s. There are lots of great deals out there.A� Start house shopping so you can help the economy! http://lolocosmetic.com/order-acivir-tablets/ purchase evecare pink strep throat treatment keflex dose buy pills cyprodin precios